"We are looking for thought-provoking, creative work that asks a critical question about something that is important to you"
- Entries should be submitted using the form below.
- Your entry should comprise of three parts:
(1) A single piece of creative piece of work (any kind of work is accepted).
(2) A question (in 10 words or less) that summarises the thinking behind the work.
(3) A short paragraph (200 words max) describing why this question is important.
- Entries that are in an audio or video format should already be hosted on Souncloud, Vimeo or YouTube. This enables us to embed a link to your work on our website.
- Think carefully about what your work is saying and make each word in your description count. The clearer you make your point, the more powerful your work will be.
- If you are taking a photo of the work, make sure the lighting is good and the resolution of the photo high (1MB is good).
- We recommend including extra information such as materials used and canvas size where relevant to help the judges asses your work. This information does not count towards the 200-word description limit.
To the best entry received each month.
DEADLINE: 23:59 on the last day of every month.
To the best entry received by 31st January, 2019.
DEADLINE: 23:59 on 31st January, 2019.
Winner Announced: Award Ceremony, February 2019.
Find out how we use our entrants' data by reading our Privacy Notice.