- Comprehension: How clear is the entrant’s understanding of their chosen value(s)?
- Consideration: Has the entrant questioned their chosen value(s) and shown personal growth?
- Expression: Does the piece itself reflect this understanding and consideration?
- Investigation: Is the piece informed by research into a particular issue or idea?
- Relevance: Is the piece compelling in its message or argument?
- Innovation: Does the piece present an alternative approach to current societal values?
- Intention: Is the piece informed by a deliberate creative concept and process?
- Execution: How proficient is the entrant in the technical execution of their chosen medium?
- Impact: Do the qualities of the piece enhance the expression of the entrant’s chosen value(s)?